Monday, August 30, 2010

Rollercoaster arriving

How crazy life can be at times and how seemingly impossible it might be... Now is the time for change!!!

The last few weeks have been an emotional rollercoaster! An out of control train going up, down, faster and slower. I finally have gathered enough strength to get of at the station, taking control of this train called life. It is obvious that the direction I'm heading in is not the right one. All the great idea's and all the great plans. So many things I was planning to do...

It's funny when I think of how many people I know that are always "planning to do" things. They are so busy planning things, that they never actually DO any of it! It's so easy to sit back and let the rollercoaster take you away. It can really be a hell of a ride but the problem is: not getting of at the station and taking the same course over and over again! Still with plenty of excitement untill it all starts to become routine!

I realize again just how hard it is to take action. My ride has had plenty of great moments and I look back on those with great joy! The great thing is that no matter what you change, the memories last. The bad ones help us learn from our mistakes and the good ones last forever.

Now, at the end of the summer of 2010 some serious changes are required. My train has stopped and it's time to get on another ride! After almost 10 years in this city I call home, I'm leaving my old life and heading for something new. Ive made decisions that terrify and excite me at the same time and already I'm feeling the adrenaline. I've had lots to think about the past few months and I've decided: IT AINT WORKING FOR ME!!!

So, I'm doing it! Letting my heart be my guide, I can only imagine where it will take me!

DES

2 comments:

  1. Where are you headed, geographically speaking? Or is that still a secret?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if a challenge doesn't make you a little bit scared then it is not a big enough challenge for you. I know you can do it ;)

    ReplyDelete