Sunday, September 5, 2010

Life cleaning...

OK! It appears that "the darkest hour of the day is indeed the hour before the sun comes up". This morning I woke up to clear blue skies and a beautifull late summer day! Indeed..... I feel the darkest hour has passed!

This weekend has been used for some life cleaning. In other words: getting rid of certain things in my old life and making the adjustments for better things to come! After cleaning up a ton of stuff and actually throwing away certain things I NEVER thought I actually would, I feel new energy! This was immediatly used to go for a 8 km run through the park. Listening to some great music and enjoying the sun, I cant help but to thing that I'm running into my new life! All the energy is amazing! The best part is coming home and seeing the changes that have only recently been made. More and more change! :-)

I've used the opportunity to apply for some new jobs and talk to friends on the other side of the planet. I even did some reading. In short, I can conclude that the actual throwing away of things helps not only your house look better, but your mind as well. There is still plenty of dusting off to do but I have the feeling that the future is only going to get cleaner and brighter.....

To clean lifes...! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love to clean up ;) it makes the environment super nice and clean up inside makes me easy and not heavy. keep me updated in you block please, good luck with jobs hunting.

    ReplyDelete